- Put a lot of ice in the cup that you use most often
- Pour either 6 or 8 ounces of Colombian Dark coffee brewed with Van Houtte® into an ice-filled cup
- Add milk and sweetener to taste. Have some fun and try with a different flavored syrup
You may brew coffee using either the coffee maker in your home or the espresso machine at the restaurant.
How to make a homemade Cappuccino without a machine?
- Put the coffee grinds and water in a small pot and start heating it up. Give the ingredients a quick whisk in order to assist in combining them
- Bring to a rolling boil. Put the saucepan on the burner, and adjust the temperature so that it is medium-high
- Let boil for 2 minutes. After the water has come to a rolling boil, you should start the timer.
- Coffee should be poured into the cup you’re using.
How to use a K-Cup without a Keurig?
- Take remove the lid of the K-cup and pour the coffee into one of the cups
- Remove the bottom one-fourth of the cup by cutting it with scissors
- Pour some hot water into the cup that already has the coffee grinds in it.
- While maintaining the position of the K-cup lid over the second coffee cup, slowly pour the coffee from the first cup through the filter into the second cup
- Simply add the cream, milk, or soy sauce of your choice, and then dig in! This project was created by 5 Individuals! ValerieH54 made it! KyndraS1 made it!
How to make cocktails with your Keurig?
- Oatmeal. The ease with which a Keurig can prepare your first cup of coffee in the morning is perhaps one of the device’s most appealing features.
- Cereal for infants. Keurig is able to provide weary parents with small children with other benefits in addition to brewing a robust cup of coffee
- Noodles prepared instantly
- Drinks to Chill With
- Chocolate à la mode