Employ the appropriate components, as described before.
How to make espresso at home without an espresso machine?
– A conical burr grinder for an uniform and even grind – A scale with a timer, to remove all the guessing (remember, you’re conducting research) – An electric kettle with a temperature control – – Coffee beans of a high grade, ideally those from Atlas Coffee
How to make the perfect home espresso?
- Choose your filter basket. Multiple filter baskets are included with the purchase of a manual espresso machine. These filter baskets are the sections that clip onto the group handle (the part of the machine that has spouts).
- Make sure your coffee is ready. If you want to create espresso, it’s a good idea to have a burr coffee grinder so that you can ground the beans whenever you need them
- Put some milk in your coffee.
- Pour your espresso.
How to make espresso martini with licorice and rum?
- A shaker for cocktails
- A strainer, in the event that the shaker you are using does not already have one built in
- Something to use to measure the spirits and the other components
- This may be a jigger or it could just be some measuring spoons