Not only can you get pumpkin spice bagels, hummus, cereal, sweets, body wash, lotion, and candles at the stores, but you can also purchase a pumpkin spice latte at pretty much every café you stroll into, even the posh ones that are not named Starbucks. On the other hand, not every PSL is created equally.
The price for five sachets of the Starbucks VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte is $5.49. Do you want to avoid waiting in line at Starbucks and brew your own seasonal drink instead? To make your own pumpkin pie, all you need is a bottle of pumpkin pie syrup or sauce and some whipping cream.
What kind of coffee is in Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The Starbucks VIA Pumpkin Spice Latte, which was modeled after our much-loved handmade beverage, brings us all together in a spirit of festive camaraderie.Flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, complemented with dairy products and Starbucks arabica coffee made from 100 percent Arabica beans.Recreate the atmosphere of fall by lighting a fire, listening to crackling logs, and falling leaves.
How do you make a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Combine all of the ingredients, save the coffee and the cream, and set aside. Put the milk in a bowl that can be heated in the microwave.
- Wrap the bowl in a piece of plastic wrap and set it aside. Use a fork or skewer to create a hole in the center allowing air to escape
- Warm the mixture in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Mix the milk with the whisk until it becomes a froth
- The freshly prepared coffee should be transferred to a sizable mug.
- The milk mixture should be poured into the cup.
How much caffeine in Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte?
According to the nutritional page on Starbucks’ website, a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte includes 150 milligrams of caffeine, and a Grande Pike Place Roast contains around 310 milligrams of caffeine. Therefore, a pumpkin spice latte may not have as much caffeine as a regular cup of coffee, but it most certainly does include some amount of the stimulant.
How to make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte at home?
- Warm the pumpkin puree with the sugar and pie spice in a small saucepan over medium low heat until the mixture begins to bubble, which should take approximately 5 minutes
- Whisk in the milk in increments until it is completely incorporated
- Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to maintain a simmer.
- The pulp can be removed by straining the milk mixture through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Each cup should have one espresso shot poured into it