A single serving of the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts (10 ounces) has a total of 220 calories (Small). Calorie breakdown: 24 percent fat, 61 percent carbohydrates, 14 percent protein. Dunkin’ Donuts also offers the following lattes:
The nutrition for a Dunkin’ Donuts Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte is 420 calories. 14 g fat (8 g sat fat) 59 g carbohydrates.
How many calories are in a Dunkin Donuts latte?
The nutrition information for one serving (10 ounces) of Dunkin’ Donuts Latte reveals that it has 120 calories. Calorie breakdown: 46 percent fat, 34 percent carbohydrates, 20 percent protein.
How many calories are in a large pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin Donuts?
A single serving of the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts (20 ounces) has a total of 350 calories (Large).
How many calories are in a medium pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin?
A single serving of the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts (16 ounces) has a total of 340 calories (Medium). The percent Daily Value (DV) of a nutrient informs you how much of a contribution that nutrient makes to a daily diet from a single serving of food. The recommendation for daily caloric intake in general nutrition literature is 2,000.
How many calories are in a medium iced pumpkin spice latte from Dunkin Donuts?
One serving (24 ounces) of the Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte sold at Dunkin’ Donuts contains 340 calories in total (Medium).
How many calories are in a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice latte with almond milk?
- This will result in a reduction of 120 calories in a grande cup, bringing the total to 260 calories.
- Additionally, there will be 0 grams of fat, 51 grams of carbohydrates, and 49 grams of sugar.
- Request almond milk instead of regular milk and omit the whipped topping altogether for an even more nutritious (and dairy-free) alternative.
- This brings the total number of calories in the drink down to 230.
How many calories are in a pumpkin swirl pump from Dunkin Donuts?
User added the following to their personalized health review: pumpkin spice coffee black from Dunkin’ Donuts (Med). 1 pump swirl has 57 calories, a nutrition grade of ″N/A,″ questionable ingredients, and a number of other issues. Discover the positives and negatives of over 250,000 different items.
Does Dunkin Pumpkin Spice Latte have sugar?
Sweet, spicy, and loaded with sugar. For illustration purposes, the large size of the Pumpkin Spice Latte offered at Dunkin’ Donuts has 71 grams of sugar, whereas the American Heart Association advises that we limit our daily sugar consumption to between 24 and 36 grams.
How many calories are in a small Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A Short Pumpkin Spice Latte with Nonfat Milk from Starbucks has a total of 130 calories. The vast majority of those calories are derived from carbohydrate sources (78 percent ).
How many calories are in a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee?
One serving (which is 14 ounces) of the Pumpkin Spice Coffee sold at Dunkin’ Donuts contains 160 calories (Medium).
How many calories are in a tall Pumpkin Spice Latte?
A Pumpkin Spice Latte with Nonfat Milk and a Tall Size from Starbucks contains a total of 200 calories. The vast majority of those calories are derived from carbohydrate sources (76 percent ).
Is Pumpkin Spice Latte good for you?
- Having said that, many components of a traditional PSL do have the potential to confer certain health advantages, including the following: A latte that is prepared using milk that has a fat content of 2% can be a source of bone-building nutrients such as calcium, vitamin D, and protein.
- Coffee is a healthy beverage choice since it contains natural antioxidants and nutrients such as niacin and pantothenic acid.
What is in Dunkin Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts is topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar, and it has a swirl of pumpkin flavor blended in with the vanilla taste.
How do you make a Pumpkin Spice Latte less calories?
However, there are a few things you can do to reduce the number of calories in that conventional order:
- Choosing a Short PSL rather than a Grande one will save you 180 calories.
- Ordering a Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte rather than a Grande one can save you 80 calories.
- Ordering a Grande with almond milk instead of regular milk can save you 80 calories.
- You may save 70 calories by ordering a Grande and omitting the whipped cream.
Is Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice sugar Free?
- Dunkin’ Donuts Testing Unsweetened, Sugar-Free Pumpkin Sauce If you enjoy pumpkin (or at least pumpkin-flavored coffee) but have always thought that pumpkin spice lattes were a little too sweet, you’ll be happy to know that Dunkin’ Donuts is currently testing an unsweetened, sugar-free pumpkin flavor shot.
- If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can find out more information here.